- Talk to Ratihb for a cutscene Balajaha and Yadhiwa (after starting the Luck of the Draw quest).
- Talk to Ekhu Pesshyadha in H-6 for another cutscene with Yadhiwa. You can choose to gamble with Yadhiwa or not. If you do, you can wager Love, Dreams or Hope, but she always wins.
- Take the ferry to Nashmau.
- Talk to Jijiroon in (H-8) for another cutscene. You gamble again with Yadhiwa, this time you can wager Courage, Passion, or Innocence. She wins again.
- Take the North exit to Caedarva Mire, and then the (I-6) zone into Arrapago Reef map 1.
- Obtain a Lamian Fang Key and open the first Iron Gate @ J-10.
- "The Die Is Cast" quest ??? is @ K-10 at the water's edge on map 2 of Arrapago Reef. .
- Check the ??? for a cutscene with Yadhiwa and an Imp. She will ask for your help. (Wait for everyone who needs this cutscene to finish viewing it before continuing.)
- Check the ??? to spawn Bukki (Imp) (Checks as Impossible to Gauge; but approximately level 70).
- Check the ??? again after the NM is defeated for another cutscene with Yadhiwa; you will receive key item: Bag of Gold Pieces. Return to Aht Urhgan Whitegate.
NM Battle Notes:
- To avoid low HP aggro from the undead nearby, fight at the ??? area - near the water's edge.
- Ensure you cast buffs before spawning Bukki as it will use Deafening Tantara(AOE Silence) immediately and frequently during the battle. Echo Drops is a must for everyone who casts spells (including NIN/??? and ???/NIN).
- Bukki uses Manafont.
- Low damage dealing capability for an imp, but high damage resistance among its family.
- Easily soloed by 77 BLU/NIN. Bear in mind that he does not take as much damage as Heraldic Imps, so be more conservative with MP than you would if soloing those.
- Solo-able by PLD/WAR.
- Solo-able by PLD/DNC. Used Koenig Gear for CHR-driven Waltz healing. Bukki never used Amnesia; I was free to use my Dancer Curing Waltz II & Healing Waltz anytime TP was available. Never used Echo Drops or Refresh drinks. This fight was created before there was a Dancer. Easy fight until below 15%HP on Bukki; then Manafont IV & -aga spells as well as Frenetic Rip, dumping all my TP & MP into keeping my HP up to survive each spell. This is when to use Sentinel, Rampart, & Shield Bash the -aga.
- When Bukki gets low on HP, it will begin to spam Frenetic Rip. (May NOT Use provided its horn doesn't break)
- Talk to Ratihb again for final cutscene with Balajaha to complete the quest; you'll receive a Random Ring as a reward.