- Phara, an elderly Hume woman at J-9 in Bastok Mines will ask you for some Sword Grip Material (key item) from Davoi.
- Enter Davoi and head almost directly south to a small open area, down to a short, narrow path until you reach the wide-open area of K-9 and K-10.
- Scout around for the 'Hide Flap' on one of the tents scattered around the area of K-9/10. Kill off all nearby Orcs to avoid any potential links, buff and when ready, touch the ‘Hide Flap’ and spawn two NM Orcs, Gavotvut and Barakbok.
- Your job does not have to be Warrior to spawn the NMs.
- Barakbok is a Dark Knight and should be killed first. Gavotvut is a Warrior.
- Both Orcs are highly resistant to sleep.
- Zoning the Orcs and fighting them one by one does not work. However, it is possible to only fight the WAR by pulling the orcs, along with a large train down to the river. Upon hitting the water they will lose hate, and you will be able to fight only the WAR NM. (See Testimonials)
- Or just wait for the NMs to despawn then check the Hide Flap.
- After both have died, find where the ‘Hide Flap’ has moved to (still in the same area, it should not be very far away) and examine it again to be presented with the Sword Grip Material.
- Warning: If you have multiple warriors doing this quest, you will have to kill the notorious monsters for each warrior. Only the warrior that spawned the NMs will get the key item upon inspecting that hide flap; if another warrior inspects that flap the NMs will spawn again.
- Take this back to Phara, who asks you to come back tomorrow.
- Wait until the next Vana'diel day. No need to rezone.
- Return to Phara and you will receive Yasin's Sword (key item), which she asks you to take to her grandson Naji, who is a doorman at the Presidential Office in the Metalworks (J-8).
- After a cut scene, Naji will give you the Razor Axe.