|Abyssea - Konschtat||75 - 90||
|10||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Located at (K-4), near the Veridical Conflux #8.
- Only one character will obtain the abyssite at a time.
- The first person to perform an aggressive action on the monster will receive the abyssite, should it drop. Summoners and Beastmasters may use pets to obtain aggro and still get drop.
- The abyssite drop rate may be affected by killing/pulling the a tonberry with a spell matching the current day. See the Discussion page for speculation and testimonials.
- Damage dealt by Everyone's Grudge follows normal Tonberry hate rules.
- Moves at slightly enhanced movement speed (+12%).