|Pso'Xja||55 - 60||6|
|A, H, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Located throughout the tower at G-9.
- Identical to a regular Treasure Chest when not in battle.
- Attacks when examined, regardless of the player's level.
- Uses Mimic special attacks (Draw In and Death Trap).
- Does not share spawn points with true Treasure Chests, but they can be in the same room.
- To determine if a chest is real or a mimic, cast sneak, then target the chest and hit enter. With both the real and the mimic chests you receive a message about trading a key. The difference is that if it is a mimic, your targeting arrow stays on it; if it is a real chest, your targeting arrow disappears.