|The Boyahda Tree||72||
||1||L, S, Sc|
||1||A, L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Moss Eaters around (C-4) - (F-6) but spawns around (E-5) - (F-6) on the first map at least every 2-3 hours.
- Highly resistant if not immune to dark-based Sleep, but can be slept using light-based sleep easily.
- Can Double Attack and Triple Attack.
- Gravity and Bind work very well, but the duration decreases with use.
- The placeholder is the oddball Moss Eater in the different groupings of Moss Eaters. They are grouped (after Aquarius and 3 Knight Crawlers) as 6 (F to G-6), 5 (E to F-6) (2 more Knight Crawlers) 2 (E-4), 2 (C-4), 2 (C-6). The PH can appear as an extra Bunny in the group of 5, or any of the groups of 2s.
- Killable by: 6 level 60 characters. 4 level 70 characters. 1-2 level 75 characters. (see testimonials)
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Box, which may rarely appraise into Luna Subligar.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||7||7||0||30||Vs. Lizards: Magic Attack Bonus +|
In Egyptian mythology, Unut is a goddess with a rabbit's head. She originated from the pre-dynastic period as divine snake also known as "the swift one". She was worshiped at Hermopolis. During the dynastic period, she got a human body and a desert hare's head. She had a bunny-headed, white-garbed hieroglyphic denoting her, but she was rarely spoken of in literature or inscription. In other words, she's obscure, but there is a hieroglyph for her. Only one pharaoh ever took her as his patron deity, Unas, a pharaoh who reigned in the 2300s BCE. What she is the goddess of, however, isn't known.