|Valkurm Dunes||29 - 30||1||A, L, H|
| Nyzul Isle
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
Notes (Valkurm Dunes)
- Window opens 60 minutes from its last Time of Death, but can take several hours until it spawns on death of PH spawns.
- The placeholder appears on Widescan as the first Damselfly in the group of four between the second set of Snippers and Thread Leeches.
- Wide Scan II can reach all possible spawn points for both the placeholder and Valkurm Emperor if used by the palm trees in the lower-left corner of (F-8).
- Will link with other flies in the area, and the flies will link with Valkurm Emperor.
- Soloable by all jobs at level 35 and by most jobs at level 30, with some difficulty; Duoable by Beastmaster at level 25. Soloable by Beastmaster Lv24.
- (see testimonials)
- NM needs killed x3 for Staff Trial 777
- Mob ID for PH is 14A
Notes (Nyzul Isle)
- Valkurm Emperor was the winner of Notorious Monster Madness '09.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||3||3||0||10||Great Sword WS: Accuracy +||1~2|
Valkurm Emperor is most likely named after Anax imperator, or the emperor dragonfly. The Emperor is one of the largest hawker dragonflies native to Europe.