- Talk to Ulamaal (K-12) for a cutscene (you must
wait until after Japanese Midnight zone after completing Delivering the Goods).
- Talk to Fochacha in the Serpentking Square (I-9) for another cutscene.
- Visit the Alchemy Guild (F-5) for a cutscene with Fochacha's son, Topok-Hippok.
- Obtain a few Sickles (in case of breaks) and head out to Wajaom Woodlands. Locate a Harvesting Point and harvest from the point until you get a Rainbow Berry.
- Some Harvesting Points can be found at (E-8/9, H-10 and H-13)
- Don't restrict your search to this location. You may want to take a chocobo.
- You must drop Invisible to harvest. Take care around sight aggro monsters.
- A useful strategy is to harvest with your inventory full so that the harvesting point doesn't get used up, but you can still harvest the key item.
- Return to Ulamaal or Qutiba for a cutscene and an Imperial Silver Piece.
- Ulamaal, Qutiba (Shararat's Teahouse, Aht Urhgan Whitegate)
- The leader of the "Epicureans" has been missing ever since saying he was going to the port. Where could he have gone...?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.