|Promyvion - Dem||22 - 36||90||A, T(H)|
|Promyvion - Holla||22 - 36||66||A, T(H)|
|Promyvion - Mea||22 - 36||69||A, T(H)|
|Promyvion - Vahzl||49 - 56||110||A, T(H)|
|Spire of Dem||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Element will vary; see the inner glow effect. Memories it can drop will likewise vary based on what element it carries.
- Like all empty, it has two drop categories: One drop from its Tier II skillchain and one from its Tier III
- For example, an empty holding flames can drop Radiant (light) and Burning (fusion) or alternatively, Radiant x2.
- The Notorious Monster version appears in the ENM: You Are What You Eat
- Uses Vanity Dive which is similiar to Helldive but without knockback
- Uses Aura of Persistence which gives it a Defense Boost effect
- Uses Mirage which gives it an Evasion Boost effect
- Uses Empty Beleaguer which is an area attack that can damage up to three shadows