Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weapon Skill Secondary Attribute Modifier (WSC) is additional base damage, taken from a percentage of certain Stats when performing weapon skills.
The stats vary between weapon skills. Typically, each weapon skill will have 1 or 2 default stats for WSC.
- There is a variable α(Alpha) which scales down your WSC value as you level up.
- α for each level (range):
Level Range Alpha Value Level 1~5 1.00 Level 6~11 0.99 Level 12~17 0.98 Level 18~23 0.97 Level 24~29 0.96 Level 30~35 0.95 Level 36~41 0.94 Level 42~47 0.93 Level 48~53 0.92 Level 54~59 0.91 Level 60~61 0.90 Level 62~63 0.89 Level 64~65 0.88 Level 66~67 0.87 Level 68~69 0.86 Level 70~71 0.85 Level 72~73 0.84 Level 74~75 0.83
- To calculate WSC with α:
- Let A and B equal the first and second stat modifier (e.g. STR, VIT)
- where A% and B% are the respective modify percentages (e.g. 30%,50%)
- WSC = floor (floor((A x A%) + (B x B%)) x α)